Off-road Jeep excursion in the mountains of Majorca
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Tramuntana Mountains
- Experience the thrill of driving a Jeep
- Discover the natural beauty of the island of Mallorca
- Relax in a local country house with swimming pool
Are you looking for adventure and want to experience Majorca through its stunning landscapes? Then this is the tour for you: a Jeep expedition through Majorca’s Tramuntana mountains.
You will be picked up at your hotel or a nearby meeting point and brought to Caimari, from where the Jeep ride will start. Once there, you will be divided into groups of 4 people and those who want to drive the Jeep will get the chance to do it since there are many of them.
Then, escape from civilization while you drive through the Tramuntana Mountains. On each stop, the guide will tell you some important and interesting information about the landscape, the local wildlife, and Majorcan customs. Don’t forget to take pictures and feel free to explore everything at your own pace.
After 1.5 to 2-hour drive, you will reach Finca Es Rafals, a country house where you can relax and discover more of the wonderful scenery of northern Majorca. On very clear days you can even see Menorca on the horizon.
At lunchtime, you can try a delicious menu of Majorcan meals (not included in the price) or you can take your own food there and have a relaxing picnic. Bring your bathing suit if you want to cool off because the estate has a swimming pool. Afterward, we will return with Jeeps to the starting point of the excursion and the coach will take you back to your chosen pickup option.
- Coach transport to the base and back
- A chance to drive a Jeep
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years: free
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
Jeep Safari by Mancor de la Vall, Mancor de la Vall 07400, ES
- Pick-up starts 45 minutes before departure
- The tour operator offers pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Depart from North Area Resorts: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Las Gaviotas, Can Picafort
- Depart from North East Resorts: From Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Font Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, C. Mesquida
- Depart from South Area: Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals
- Depart from South Area: Maioris, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
- Depart from South East Area resorts: From Calas Mallorca, Cala Mendia, Porto Cristo, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Santanyi, Cala Barca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro
- If you prefer to enjoy the tour as a passenger, a driver will be provided
- For driving a Jeep you must over 25 years old and must possess a valid driving license since at least five years
- Lunch is not included in the price. We recommend you to bring your own lunch and water
- Departure time depends on the chosen pickup point
- April: Wednesday and Friday
- May-October: From Tuesday to Saturday
Por la mañana, el guía-conductor te recogerá en tu hotel o en el lugar de recogida acordado y te lle...
Disfruta de esta espectacular excursión por el mar de Mallorca al amanecer y observa a los delfines ...
En esta visita guiada de 5 horas, descubrirá el mercado inca de Mallorca. Primero, en la mañana, lo ...
Aproveche al máximo sus vacaciones con este relajante viaje a bordo del barco Robinson. Admire la ba...
Este tour por Mallorca es una aventura de lenguaje, cultura y gastronomía (en realidad, todo lo que ...
La verdadera belleza de Mallorca está escondida para la mayoría de los turistas, que pasan todo el t...