Tickets for the Royal Musemus of Turin
- Visit the Royal Museums of Turin, one of the largest and most comprehensive museum complexes in Europe
- Enjoy a fascinating itinerary through history art and nature
- Explore the majestic museum complex and discover artifacts that date all the way to prehistory and up to the modern age
The Royal Museums of Turin, located in the heart of the city, offer a fascinating itinerary through history, art and nature.
Their origin dates back to 1563 when Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia moved the capital of the duchy to Turin and started an immense urban transformation and an enrichment of the dynastic collections.
The complex is one of the largest and most comprehensive in Europe. Throughout its 55,000 square meters of exhibition space, over 3km of museum walk and 7 hectares of gardens, every visitor can discover artifacts and testimonies that date all the way to prehistory and up to modern age. The museum complex combines the Royal Palace, the Royal Armoury, the Savoy Gallery, the Museum of Antiquities, the Royal Gardens, the Royal Library, the Chiablese Halls and the Chapel of the Holy Shroud, brought together in a single compendium in 2014.
- The ticket includes admission to the Appartamento dinastico on the first floor of the Royal Palace, to the Armory, the Chapel of the Sacred Shroud, the Sabauda Art Gallery and the Museum of Antiquities
- Eu citizen from 18 to 25 years of age
Free (with pre-sale fee):
- Children (0-18)
- Visitors with disabilities + an accompanying person
- The staff of the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- Holders of the Abbonamento Musei di Torino, Piemonte Card or ICOM card
Royal Museums of Turin
How to reach the Royal Museums:
- By tram or bus:
Bus stops n. 472 Castello in Piazza Castello, n. 423 Duomo-Polo Reale in Via XX Settembre, n. 204 XI Febbraio in Corso XI Febbraio.
- By train:
From Porta Nuova railway station (15 minutes walk) take Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and proceed on Via Roma, up to Piazza Castello. From Porta Susa railway station (20 minutes walk) take Via Cernaia and proceed on Via Pietro Micca up to Piazza Castello.
- By car:
From the highway exit, follow the road signs to the city center. Please remember that the Royal Museums are located in a restricted traffic area where cars are not allowed to transit.
- From 16 April to 14 July 2019 the Museums will also host the exhibition 'Leonardo Da Vinci. Drawing The Future'
- In order to take advantage of the discount/free admission, you must present a valid identity document at the ticket office. Visitors who fail to meet this requirement will not be admitted to the site
- The prices are composed as follows: Full €15 + €3 booking costs, Reduced €2 + €2 booking costs
Open from Tuesday to Sunday
From 9.00am to 7.00pm Appartamento dinastico on the first floor of the Royal Palace, the Armory, the Chapel of the Sacred Shroud, the Sabauda Art Gallery, the Museum of Antiquities
From 8.30am to 700am Royal Gardens
From 10.00am to 6.00am Chiablese Palace
From 8.00am to 7.00am (Monday to Friday) and from 8.00am to 2.00pm (Saturday) Royal Library. The Royal Library is closed on Sundays but open on Mondays
Special Opening Days
Palazzo Reale and Armeria - Mondays, May 13, 20, 27
Palazzo Reale and Armeria - Mondays, June 3, 10, 17
Monday, June 24
Palazzo Reale and Armeria – Tuesday, June 25
The first Sunday of the month from January to March and from October to December
Every Thursday from June 6 to October 17, from 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Visite los elegantes apartamentos escondidos detrás de la fachada simple del Palacio Real, enumerado...
"La strada per Menfi e Tebe passa per Torino". Lo disse Champollion, archeologo ed egittologo che pe...
Visita el centro histórico de Turín mientras paseas por sus majestuosas plazas: desde la Piazza Cast...
Visita el segundo museo más importante del mundo dedicado por completo a las antigüedades egipcias: ...
El primer piso consiste en la Arqueología del cine, seguido por el Temple Hall y la Film Machine. En...
Sumérgete en el Antiguo Egipto con una visita a uno de los museos más bellos de Turín. El Museo Egip...
Il Museo Ettore Fico ha il piacere di presentare, per la prima volta a Torino, un percorso estremame...
Visitar el Museo Nacional del Automóvil es una experiencia muy popular. El museo cuenta con uno de l...
"Cascina Chicco es miembro de The Grand Wine Tour Association: una marca de calidad que certifica la...
En la zona sur de Turín, junto a la antigua fábrica FIAT Lingotto, puedes encontrar Eataly. Nacido e...