Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery full-day tour
- Explore historic Mount Vernon and its vast grounds
- Enjoy a walking tour of Old Town Alexandria
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery and see many famous memorials
Begin this full-day, guided tour with a visit to historic Mount Vernon Estates, a top tourist site located on the banks of the Potomac River. With your ticket in hand, you'll arrive early enough to beat the crowds. Wander the grounds along with the outlying building, museum, education center and over 20 galleries and theaters! Then board the bus again and wander through Old Town Alexandria before heading to Arlington National Cemetery in the afternoon.
NOTE: Arlington National Cemetery's tram has six stops on weekdays and nine on weekends. Guests may get off at any stop, then board the next tram to the following stop. It is recommended to only get off at the Kennedy Gravesite stop and Memorial Amphitheatre Stop (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Changing of the Guard) to hold with your regular motorcoach time. Here is the list of stops at Arlington:
- Welcome Center
- Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima) - there is a 5-10 minute walk to the memorial from the tram stop
- President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
- U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
- General Pershing Gravesite
- Memorial Amphitheatre and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Arlington House (AKA Robert E. Lee House)
On the weekends, the following stops are added:
- Sections 54 and 55
- Columbarium and Niche Wall
- Section 60 and 9/11 Memorial
- All admissions
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 3-11 years old: reduced
50 Massachusetts Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Tour will not run on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- The bus will depart from Union Station and head first to Mount Vernon Estates (from 9.00am until 1.30pm). Guests should plan on having lunch at the cafe. From around 2.30pm until 4.30pm, the tour group will remain at Arlington National Cemetery
- Motorcoach drivers are licensed, D.C. sightseeing guides, but they do not get off and accompany guests to each memorial as they are responsible for the bus itself
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9.00am until 6.00pm
- Tour runs through December 31, 2019
¡No hay mejor manera de descubrir los principales lugares de interés de la capital de la nación que ...
Tu Visita VIP is located in the Centro de Visitantes del Capitolio. Batir read largas líneas de entr...
Sáltate las aceras llenas de gente y disfruta de un paseo en un Red Roadsters completamente eléctric...
If you want to have a comprehensive view of Washington, D.C., this two-in-one grand tour is for you!...
Discover the historic sights of Washington, D.C. by night on a twilight bus tour! Witness the monume...
Pase el día recorriendo la capital de la nación, visitando monumentos históricos y monumentos, como ...
En este recorrido de 4 horas, encontrarás oportunidades únicas para explorar y conocer la historia d...
En este recorrido de conducción repleto de acción, explorará la ciudad con algunas de las mejores y ...
Este tour nocturno de 2 horas en Washington, DC en un Red Roaster comienza en la estación de metro S...
Este tour es una combinación fantástica de narración histórica guiada por guías y exploración propia...