Private family tour around Notre-Dame, Ile de la Cité and St Séverin Church
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks since it was built 850 years ago. Notre-Dame, which translates in English as "Our Lady", has played a role in key moments of history and captured the imagination of people around the world.
In April 2019, the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. People across the globe are now mourning the damage.
By joining this tour your family will learn more about:
- The rescue of Notre-Dame
- What are the next steps for its reconstruction
- You will see the revival of Gothic Architecture
- This tour will pay tribute to the exceptional craftsmen who will undertake the work
- And you will enjoy a walking tour in the Ile de la Cité : the mythical place where everything began
A perfect route awaits you and your private guide will make this visit fun by adapting his speech for your children. It is a building that they will no doubt be familiar with thanks to the cartoon “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”.
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “The flamboyant Gothic Architecture” , we called her the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Guided Tour of 1h20 : NOtre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- A donation is systematically offered to Cathedral when you book the tour
- Food / Drink
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral
Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris
Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time, you will have to meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris, your guide will wait you outside the boutique.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame
Departure at 11.00, 2.00pm or 4.00pm
Эта экскурсия дает вам возможность увидеть известные достопримечательности Парижа и его памятники. О...
Проведите день, наслаждаясь двумя из самых важных парижские достопримечательности, Сент-Шапель и Лув...
Ходить по стопам 2000-летнюю историю, как вы изучите самом сердце Парижа, остров Сите. Сижу посреди ...
Совершите путешествие назад во времени и погрузиться в наполненный адреналином приключения классичес...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...