Titanic Belfast Experience tickets
- Shipyard Ride - join workers in building an Olympic-class liner
- 3D cave for stepping through the corridors of the ship
- Stories from the chief designer, local craftsmen and passengers
- Insight into contemporary undersea exploration
Titanic Belfast is an iconic six-floor building featuring nine interpretive and interactive galleries that explore the sights, sounds, smells and stories of the Titanic. Located where the ship was originally created in 1912, the exhibition follows the story of the Titanic, from her conception in Belfast, through her construction and launch, to her famous maiden voyage and subsequent place in history. Using innovative design, interpretation and technology, each of the nine galleries focus on a unique part of the Titanic story and the context of the period in which it was built.
Visitors follow a self-guided tour by foot and by rides through nine galleries:
- Boomtown Belfast - the city at the start of the 20th century
- The Shipyard - a mini-car ride up and around the rudder
- The Launch - how the Titanic was launched
- The Fit Out - the fitting-out of the Titanic
- The Maiden Voyage - the journey from Belfast to Southampton, and from there to Cherbourg and westwards
- The Sinking - the disaster of April 1912
- The Aftermath - the legacy of the disaster
- Myths & Legends - the facts of the stories about the Titanic
- Titanic Beneath - an Immersive Theater exploring the Titanic’s final resting place
Your visit will end with a self-guided tour of the SS Nomadic located in a dry dock adjacent to Titanic Belfast. The SS Nomadic was the tender ship for the RMS Titanic and is the last remaining White Star Line vessel as well as the largest Titanic artifact in the world.
- Admission to Titanic Belfast
- Information leaflet
- Cost of parking
- Audio guide (GBP 3 at the front desk)
- Children (ages 5-16)
1 Olympic Way, Belfast, Co. Antrim BT3 9EP, Northern Ireland
On arrival at Titanic Belfast please present your voucher at the Ticketing Desk located in the ground floor atrium of the building. This will be exchanged for a Titanic Belfast admission ticket with your gallery entrance time noted on the ticket.
Located in the heart of Titanic Quarter, Titanic Belfast is only 2.4km away from Belfast city center - a pleasant 25-30 minute walk through the old Cathedral Quarter and across the River Lagan.
- Please Note: All Titanic Experience tickets include access to SS Nomadic (valid for the day of your Titanic Experience admission and the day after - one admission only). On occasion, it may be necessary for SS Nomadic to close for private functions (see dates here), in this case your SS Nomadic ticket will be redeemable on another date of your choosing within the same calendar year
- Information leaflets are available free of charge in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Polish, Dutch and Irish
- Audio guides are available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin and Polish. Guides also include state-of-the-art British Sign Language visuals. Bookable at the front desk for GBP 3. Subject to availability
- Free Wi-Fi available
- January- March 10.00am-5.00pm
- April-May 9.00am-6.00pm
- June 8.30am-7.00pm
- July-August 8.30am-7.00pm (8pm on Fridays and Sundays)
- September 8.30am-6.00pm
- October 10am (9am on Saturdays and Sundays)-5pm (6pm on Saturdays and Sundays)
- November-December 10.00am-5.00pm
- Closed 24-26 December
- Last admission one hour and 45 minutes before closing time
Join other fans of the show on this Winterfell Game of Thrones Tour which visits iconic locations lo...
Between 1971 and 1998 Belfast City Centre was the setting for many tragic incidents of "the Troubles...
The Belfast City Church Tour is a city centre walking tour that takes in several of the most strikin...
You'll begin your tour by stopping at Saul Church, the oldest Church in Ireland, over 1586 years old...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Open-top bus tour provides you with a comprehensive look...