Louvre Abu Dhabi private tour with transfer from Dubai
- Learn about the ancient and contemporary artworks from a professional guide
- Admire the geometric lace dome designed by Jean Nouvel
- Don't miss Leonardo da Vinci's rediscovered masterpiece, Salvator Mundi
- Enjoy the convenience of direct pick-up from any hotel, port or airport
- Offered in over seven languages, choose your preferred from Italian, German, French among many more!
Go on a private tour of the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a museum designed to house the aesthetic expressions of different civilizations and cultures, from the most ancient to the best in contemporary artworks. You will be picked up conveniently from any airport, hotel or port in Dubai and head towards Abu Dhabi. Your professional guide will escort you through the museum. Born of an agreement between the governments of Abu Dhabi and France, Louvre Abu Dhabi will display art, manuscripts and objects of historical, cultural and sociological significance. Spanning millennia, the items on display will originate from societies and cultures all over the world, but universal themes and common influences will be highlighted to illustrate similarities arising from shared human experience transcending geography, nationality and history.
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation.
- Private transfer
- Entrance ticket
- Private tour
You will receive a private transfer from any airport, hotel or port in Dubai. Please provide your pick-up details when you make your booking.
- Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation
- Daily except for Monday
- Transfer pick-up: 9.00am
- The guided tour at the Louvre Abu Dhabi is approximately 2 hours
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
A far cry from Dubai's glitz and glam, Oman's Musandam Peninsula is a getaway to beat them all. You'...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...