Da Vinci's Last Supper skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Priority access to this very popular attraction
- Fascinating insights into the painting and its history
- Time to fully appreciate the spectacle
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrated paintings by one of the world’s greatest ever geniuses. You may know the image, but how well do you know the facts?
- What is ironic about the location of the painting?
- How is the Last Supper not a fresco?
- What happened to some of the figures’ eyes?
- How does the painting work structurally?
- What are some of the conspiracy theories?
- How do we recognize da Vinci’s genius?
Learn the answers to these questions and more as your expert, English-speaking Musement guide reveals the mysteries of the picture Italians call the Cenacolo.
- Exclusive English-speaking expert guide provided by Musement
- Skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper
- Optional tips
- Infants 12 months and under: free admission only if they are carried and not in a stroller
- Children 13 months-18 years old: full price
Corso Magenta, 68, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
The meeting place is in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (just in front of the entrance to the Last Supper) - the guide will have a Musement sign
- It is possible to ask for a refund up to 2 days before the day of the tour.
- Check the booking calendar for availability because the tour is available only on certain dates and times
- Due to the rules imposed by the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, your visit to The Last Supper cannot exceed 15 minutes
- Photos are not allowed
- The Last Supper has a dress code: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full-length trousers
- No liquids, including water bottles, are allowed inside the Last Supper
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Last Supper (only very small bags are allowed). There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Free lockers are available for small items and bottles
- Tours run Tuesday-Sunday 7.45am-6.45pm
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Discover one of the best masterpieces in the world with your certificate monolingual guide.Leonardo ...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Have an unforgettable experience walking inside the Duomo Cathedral, an iconic building in Milan, th...
Indulge in a full-day tour dedicated to the discovery of the particular features of Italian wine. A ...