Guided tour of the must-sees of Modern Art at Centre Pompidou
- Enjoy a 2-hour fully guided tour of the Pompidou Centre with an expert
- Skip-the-line access takes you straight into the museum
- See the major highlights of both the modern and contemporary collections
- Marvel at works by Picasso, Chagall, Miro, Man Ray, Andy Warhol
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer for an intimate and immersive visit
Experience art in a different way at the Pompidou Center, with its stunning collection of modern and contemporary art. Daring architecture, astonishing artworks and spectacular views over Paris await you!
Follow your expert local guide on an immersive visit through one of the most exciting collections of modern art, spanning the years from 1905 to 1965, and a fascinating and thought-provoking collection of contemporary works from the past 50 years.
This extraordinary building, like many of the artworks shown inside, was decried when it first burst into the world, and yet is now recognized as one of the iconic buildings of Paris. The freedom that the Impressionist artists you may have seen at the Musée d’Orsay fought so hard for is expressed here in all its spectacular creativity.
See masterpieces by Picasso, Matisse, Dali, Duchamp, Chagall, Andy Warhol, Man Ray, and many others, learn how they pushed the boundaries and broke the rules, questioning the forms and meaning of art as each of them brought something new into the world. Your guide will explain the groundbreaking artistic movements that questioned how we see the world, representing it in new and innovative ways, and help you interpret and understand the sensational, and often controversial artworks.
You’ll also step into contemporary works by living artists, and find yourself transported inside the minds and emotions of these forward-thinking artists as you not only see but feel and experience their work in new and surprising ways. It’s a perfect museum for families - kids and teens will love this visit - and diving deep into these works can be a great introduction for them to the wonders of the artistic world.
- Guided visit of the Pompidou Centre
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Pompidou with timed access
- Access to permanent exhibitions
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets where necessary so you can always hear your guide
- Access to temporary exhibition
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Youth (11-17 yrs): reduced
- Child (4-10 yrs): reduced
- Infant: (0-3 yrs): free
Café la Station Rambuteau, 20 Rue Beaubourg, 75004 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes prior to departure outside the café La Station Rambuteau. Nearest metro station: Rambuteau (line 11). As you exit the station the café is just on the corner.
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking
- 1 April 2020 - 31 October 2020
- Monday and Friday: meeting time at 2.00pm; departure time at 2.15pm
- Saturday: meeting time at 10.30am; departure time at 10.45am
- Not available on 1 May
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...