Market tour and cooking class with a French chef
- French Chef: how to prepare a complete french meal
- Choose your products at a local market with your Chef
- Discover Paris and the Parisians through french cuisine
- Cook, savour, take the recipes home and repeat for your guests
Meet at 9:15 am with Chef Dominique, our cooking teacher, in his apartment located at the border of the 11th and 20th district. You start with a morning market visit to purchase the requested produce for today's recipes.
Dominique likes to give his smart tips and propose delicious traditional or creative recipes. You learn recipes and techniques that you will be able to easily make again at home.
Market visits followed with cooking classes are proposed in the morning from 9.15 am to 1.45 pm, from Tuesday to Saturday. Under Dominique's careful eye, all participants contribute to the preparation of a whole meal: entree, main dish and dessert. Bon appétit!
The famous Roquefort salad with pears and spices from French colonies
Duck with prunes and wine sauce, one of Louis the XIV th favorite recipes
The French version of a trifle, the "Charlotte": red berries and its Mediterranean coulis
- Cooking lesson with local chef in Parisian apartment
- Tour of local Market
- Home cooked lunch (included a glass of wine, tea/coffee)
- Small group cooking class (maximum 8 people)
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients and copy of recipe to take home
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maximum participants: 8 people
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve)
- Tour available in English only
- From Tuesday to Saturday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...