Panoramic bus tour of Paris and cruise on the Seine river by night
- An introduction to the main sights of the French capital
- Experience the breath-taking magic of Paris
- Learn about the history of Paris's great monuments
- Enjoy an hour-long cruise along the Seine River
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. Combine a cruise down the Seine on board a glass-enclosed boat with a bus tour through the capital to admire the different aspects of Paris by night. You’ll be captivated by the magic of the bridges and monuments all lit up.
Cruise on the Seine
step aboard for an hour-long audio guide cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped boat with panoramic terrace. As you listen to the music, admire the stunning architecture of the centre of the French capital and the many monuments that line the banks of the Seine River: Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Conciergerie and the Orsay Museum, to name but a few!
Panoramic bus tour
discover the main monuments and neighborhoods of Paris, from the Eiffel Tower to notre-Dame, without forgetting the Invalides or the Latin Quarter. You will immerse yourself in the daily life of Paris and discover how Parisians perceive their city in their own particular way. The audio commentaries in the language of your choice will make you discover the history and the architectural evolution of the City of Lights.
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a hostess or courier
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound).
- Tickets for an hour-long cruise along the Seine
- Transfers to and from your accommodation in Paris
- Children: 0-2 years old: free
- 3-11 years old: reduced
PARISCityVISION Agency , 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- From April 1st, the tour changes:The tour lasts 3:30 hours
- Tour Sequence in Winter: tour of Paris's key monuments by night followed by a cruise along the Seine by covered and heated boat. In Summer: Seine cruise followed by Paris tour. The tour takes place during daylight hours.
- Available languages for city tour commentary: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean
April - October
Every night except June 21, July 14, 26
November - March
Every night except December 24 and 31
Departure: 7.00 PM
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic! Discover the neighborhoods and monuments of Pari...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for a 2.5-hour à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettable ...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Hop aboard the Disneyland Paris Express shuttle bus for a magical day out. Enjoy this unique experie...
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Pe...