Skip-the-ticket-desk-line Eiffel Tower 2nd level access and Seine cruise
- Avoid the queues with Eiffel Tower priority access
- Drift leisurely past the iconic monuments of Paris
- Discover more with your English-speaking guide
- 25 people max for a more personal experience
When you want to experience essential Paris, you’re not alone. Beat the crowds with this express ticket to the Eiffel Tower’s second level and a knowledgeable local guide to the Parisian highlights. Then enjoy a relaxing cruise down the Seine to get a different perspective on the city.
Choose between morning and afternoon departures, enjoying:
- A guided walk through the Trocadéro gardens with spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and the city beyond
- As much time you like enjoying views at the Eiffel Tower
- Your choice of departure time for the Seine river cruise
- Tales from your guide about the Eiffel Tower, its history and how it has become today’s icon
- The opportunity to buy an additional ticket to the summit
- Accompany your guide to the river cruise dock (200m/218yds from the tower) or make your own way
- A jump-the-queue one-hour river cruise with views of the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Conciergerie and more
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with special access to the second level the of Eiffel Tower and a Seine river Cruise
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 4-14 years)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This tour ends at the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Once on the second floor clients are free to purchase a ticket which allows them to ascend to the summit in their own time
- There is a line for the elevator to the summit
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour
- Extra security measures: we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- This tour has numerous departure times, the guest must select only one departure time when booking, and times are not interchangeable.
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. This tour offers you a sparkli...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Get on board a confortable air-conditioned bus and prepare yourself to meet the majestic Eiffel Towe...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of Frenc...
Enjoy a guided visit of the many secrets and hidden corners of the amazing Puces de Saint-Ouen, Pari...