VIP evening Eiffel Tower tour with 2nd floor observation deck access and Seine champagne cruise
- Enjoy an exclusive evening cruise on the Seine with Champagne
- VIP access to the reserved front of the cruise boat: enjoy the best views
- Small groups of 25 people max and a dedicated guide
- Special Access: avoid the long entrance lines at the Eiffel Tower
You will have our trademark special access to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the unique insight of an English-speaking guide, as well as reserved access to the front of the cruise boat that will take you up the Seine, the guide will continue to delight with Parisian tales of passion.
The tour begins with an early evening walk through the Trocadéro Gardens with evocative views of the Eiffel Tower and Paris below it, leading to a fascinating sunset Seine cruise. Paris at night is a sight to be seen, and there is no better place than from the river itself, as the city's architectural treasures rise around you and lights start to twinkle between the branches. During the cruise you will enjoy champagne.
From here, you will enjoy the vibrant Eiffel Tower lights, then skip the line and go up this symbolic monument to the second level platform, where your guide will continue to thrill with marvelous commentary on this fantastic city.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Glass of champagne on Seine River cruise
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 4-14): reduced
- Infants (ages 0-3): free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower around 10.00pm
- We may experience delay entering venues because of mandatory security checks
- Do not bring large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Running days: Monday-Sunday
- Please refer to the calendar
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Chateau d’Auvers offers the “Impressionist Vision” experience, plunging the visitor into the world o...