Leaning Tower, Cathedral, Cemetery, Baptistery and Sinopie Museum skip-the-line ticket
- Take advantage of the combined ticket with Tower, Cathedral, Baptistery, Cemetery and the Sinopie Museum
- Climb the celebrated Leaning Tower and discover the Square of Miracles and its monuments
- Avoid queues and spend more time at the sites
- Free amendments and cancellations up to 48 hours in advance
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!
Climb the Leaning Tower with this skip-the-line ticket, then visit the Cathedral, Baptistery, Camposanto and Sinopie Museum, which you can access when you want to, skipping the long lines at the entrances.
With this combo ticket, you’ll visit all of the monuments in the beautiful Square of Miracles, with the celebrated Tower, the Cathedral, the round- shaped Romanesque Baptistery, famous for its acoustics and Gothic dome, and its “Camposanto” (originally a cemetery), an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. You will also enter the Sinopie Museum, which houses the “sinopie”, the frescoes of the Camposanto.
- Skip-the-line access to the Tower of Pisa
- Entrance to the Cathedral (free entrance with any ticket)
- Entrance to the Baptistery
- Entrance to the Cemetery
- Entrance to the Sinopie Museum
Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa
- An agency commission will be applied to the price of each ticket, which allows you to receive the official ticket and go directly to the turnstiles, avoiding the lines in the ticket office
- Admission to the Cathedral is with a free pass. If you buy any ticket you get a free pass to visit the Cathedral, not subjected to a fixed time
- The time booked refers only to access to the Leaning Tower. You can access the Cathedral, Baptistery, Cemetery and Sinopie Museum at the time you prefer
- Take your printed or digital voucher directly to the Tower entrance to collect your reserved ticket
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled entry time to account for security checks
- Please leave all metal objects, bags, and containers of any size (including small camera cases) at the free cloakroom located in Piazza Duomo 21 (only 80 meters from the entrance)
- Security checks include a metal detector. Please put all metallic objects in the provided lockers before entering
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter. Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult
- This visit is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and muscular disorders
- Open all year round, daily from 8.30am to sunset
- From April to October 9.00am - 8.00pm | from November to March 9.00am - 7.00pm | from December 25th to January 5th 9.00am - 8.00pm
- 17 June - 31 August night opening hours: 8.30pm-10.00pm
- Closed: 1 January and 25 December
- Last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time
- The Cathedral may experience unexpected closures due to religious services, funerals or extraordinary events
- Camposanto: every day from 8.00am to 8.00pm, from 17 June to 31 August open until 10.00pm. Free admission 1 and 2 November
- Sinopie Museum: open every day from 8.00am to 7.30pm
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your lo...
Visit Lucca and Pisa with this low-cost round-trip transfer from Livorno!Depart at 10.30am and arriv...
Pisa food tour is a walking tour around the center of Pisa. The tourist is guided by a "Foodie", a l...
Florence is the perfect destination for a half-day trip!City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfect i...
Discover Florence and Pisa in a half-day trip from Livorno.City Sightseeing coach transfer is perfec...
Come to Pisa and fall in love with its Square of Miracles: admire the famous Leaning Tower, the Cath...
Choose the tour that best suits your needs from the following three options: - Truffle street (dura...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the pretty city of Livorno, still qu...
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Pisa rec...