Skip the line guided tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
- Skip-the-line and save 2 hours to access the Vatican Museums
- Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
- See the incredible altar and marvel at La Pietà in the St. Peter's Basilica
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about, including Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which he painted to express to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it was a backbreaking feat of willpower – a fact you will understand after learning what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy no-wait access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy on your own the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance and reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-17 years): reduced
Viale Vaticano, 97, Rome, Italy.
Viale Vaticano 97 - Rome - just opposite the Vatican Museums' entrance.
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- The service can be canceled up to 24 hours before the booked event
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users
The tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
- 10:30 am - English and Spanish
- 12:00 pm - English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Portuguese
- 1:30 pm - English, Spanish, French, Russian
- 2:30 pm - English and Spanish
- 3:30 pm - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian and Portuguese
This tour for small groups allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explan...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 3-hour tour of ancient Rome, with priority...
Join this innovative tour to explore the Colosseum like never before. Thanks to an animated and inte...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Il modo migliore per visitare Roma e le sue attrazioni è quello di partecipare a questo tour guidato...
Start your day early to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome. With commentary...
Reach the restaurant, located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guid...
Enjoy a truffle-based cooking class and dinner in Rome. Whit the help of your chef you will prepare ...