Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tickets with assistance at the entrance
- Skip the line for more time with the masterpieces
- Stroll the Pigna Courtyard and the galleries
- Stay as long as you like
- Assistance at the entrance
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art appreciation. An assistant at the entrance will help to coordinate your entry into the museum. With the aid of an audio guide, you’ll experience:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Assistant to coordinate access to the museums
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Welcome lounge service with free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water and an espresso coffee
- Optional gratuities
- Live guide
- Audio guide (may be rented inside)
Via Leone IV, 33, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
Please be at the meeting point in Via Leone 33 al least 15 minutes before the starting time. The nearest metro stop, “Ottaviano”, is only 400 meters from the meeting point.
From October to March
- Daily at 10.00am and at 2.00pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Fridays and Saturdays at 11.00am except religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.00am except religious holidays
From April to September
- Daily at 9.00 am, at 10.00am, at 10.30am, at 11.15am, at 12.00pm, at 12.45pm, at 1.30pm, at 2.00pm and at 2.45pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.15 am except religious holidays
The best time to see the Vatican is before the crowds descend. This express, early-morning ticket gi...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
Welcome to the world’s first museum! The Roman Empire Museum has a fascinating collection of art and...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Discover where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collect...
Meet your guide at Piazza del Campidoglio under the Marco Aurelio statue and start your amazing jour...
Visit the quaint streets of Bari and discover its history: in the course of just one day, you'll dep...
Discover the beauty of Rome on board an eco-friendly electric car signed Renault: you can get close ...