Half-day private tour of the classic old town of Aix-en-Provence
- Discover the old town of Aix-en-Provence
- Admire the elegant architecture of the Quartier Mazarin
- Visit the gardens of the Pavillon Vendôme and the Cathédrale St Saveur
- Experience the bustling vibe of a busy market as you become an Aixoise for a day
During this half-day private tour, you will see the iconic sights of Aix-en-Provence including the baroque and rococo 17th and 18th-century hôtels particular in the Quartier Mazarin. You will also stroll along with Cours Mirabeau a wide walkway shaded by rows of lush plane trees, mansions, and restaurants.
You will discover the city’s famous fountains, many Roman springs that have been hydrating Aix for thousands of years.
You will visit also the gardens of Pavillon Vendôme, La cathédrale Saint-Sauveur, the Tour de l'Horloge and the Hotel de Ville, built in 1510 and the adjoining Provençal markets with some local shops selling high-quality local produce.
- Private guided tour
- Coffee or soft drink pause during the tour
- Guide gratuities
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Child under 10 years old
- Youth from 11 to 17
- Senior from 65 years old
2 Place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence.
You will meet your guide in front of the Apple Store, 2 Place du Général de Gaulle, in Aix-en-Provence.
- Please remember sunscreen and a sun hat in summer and warm clothing in the winter and comfortable walking shoes
- Available languages: English, French
- Departure at 10.00am and 2.00pm
With this free sensorial visit, L'Occitane en Provence opens the doors of its factory in Manosque, b...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
During this 2-hour retro sidecar tour, you will discover the most beautiful of the Aixoises, the mou...
On this special day, you will discover the picturesque village of Les Baux-de-Provence on a vintage ...