Side-car tour to Château La Coste from Aix-en-Provence
- Admire some thirty major artistic installations, including works by Louise Bourgeois, Alexander Calder
- Discover Château La Coste, a place dedicated to wine, art, and architecture
- Enjoy a unique experience on a vintage side-care
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an ideal place to enjoy a day with friends and family.
After enjoying an unforgettable journey on a side-car along the Provençal roads, you will arrive at Château la Coste. You will then discover a unique place combining modern architecture, an open-air art gallery and a vineyard.
As you stroll through the domain, you will discover more than thirty major art installations scattered throughout the domain among oaks, century-old pines, vines, and lavender fields. You will appreciate the architectural creations of Jean Nouvel, Renzo Piano and Frank O. Geary, and the works of art of Louise Bourgeois, Alexander Calder, Sean Scully, Tracey Emin, and Liam Gillick.
You will end the visit with a tasting of a selection of Château La Coste wines and discover the production and cellars of this prestigious vineyard.
- Pick up at your hotel or apartment in Aix-en-Provence
- Equipment provided: Approved helmet, gloves and plaid
- 120-minute sidecar tour
- Bottle of water
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- You will be picked up at your hotel or apartment in Aix-en-Provence.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the pickup location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact details on the booking form
- Minimum age of the passenger in the basket: 4 years
- All visits and tastings are included in the prices
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the pickup location directly with the local operator. You can find their contact details in the voucher after booking
- Equipment provided: Approved helmet, gloves, and plaid
- Picnic in option: 20€
- Every day
- Departure at 7.00am, 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm, 7.00pm
With this free sensorial visit, L'Occitane en Provence opens the doors of its factory in Manosque, b...
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this half-day private tour, you will see the iconic sights of Aix-en-Provence including the b...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
On this special day, you will discover the picturesque village of Les Baux-de-Provence on a vintage ...