Private snow-sports instructor
- Spend a half or a full day with an experienced professional ski instructor
- Learn new techniques, off-the-slope or trail tips and tricks
- Enjoy the excursion to the Allgäu ski area of your choice to the fullest
Enjoy the day with an experienced professional ski instructor in the Allgäu ski area of your choice, e.g. in Oberstdorf. The snow sports instructor will be dedicated entirely to you and will take care of your individual needs. Whether technical questions, terrain and trail tips or skiing together, you can program your time according to your own desires.
A special feature of a full day private instructor is that he picks you up at your accommodation and drives you directly to the ski area and later back to your accommodation. So you can start the day quite relaxed without worrying about parking.
The purelements alpine ski and snowboard private instructors are well trained according to the standards of the German Ski Instructors Association (DSLV) and yet will offer you diverse and varied lessons according to your requirements.
Nordic instructors teaching cross-country skiing in Oberstdorf and Telemarken-style in Kleinwalsertal teach professionally according to the Nordic syllabus of the DSLV. Whether you are a beginner in alpine or Nordic winter sports, a learning adult with the desire and excitement to start safely, or a free rider with special style requirements or have other special wishes or restrictions, a day with the private teacher will turn into an extraordinary and educational winter sports experience after a detailed consultation with you!
- Private snow-sports instructor
- Hotel roundtrip transfer (in case you booked the whole day)
- Ski equipment
- Ski area ticket
Bahnhofspl. 3, 87527 Sonthofen, Deutschland
In case of a full-day tour, your snow sports instructor will pick you up at your accommodation
Please bring the following equipment and clothing
- Modern carving skis and matching ski poles (most effective are current ski models)
- Suitable, comfortable ski boots (should not be too big)
- Warm, tight-fitting ski socks
- Gloves (finger gloves or mittens)
- Helmet or cap
- Goggles or sunglasses (UV and infrared protection)
- Sunscreen (SPF 15+)
- Breathable ski underwear
- Waterproof outerwear (ski pants, ski jacket)
Bear in mind that it is usually colder and windier in the ski resort than in the valley
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Discover Schwerin, the city surrounded by 7 lakes and the smallest land capital of Germany. See duri...
Wiesbaden, the capital city of the federal state Hesse, is a historic spa which dates back to the Ro...
Erlebe das ganz besondere Flair der historischen Erfurter Altstadt. Ganz ohne Stadtplan oder Reisefü...
The Major War Criminals Trial was held before the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg from ...