Private tour in the Loire Valley with Chenonceau and Chambord and wine tasting at Caves Duhard
- Discover the Chateau of Chenonceau with a guided tour
- Enjoy a tour and wine tasting at Caves Duhard
- Appreciate a guided tour of Chateau of Chambord
- Wine tasting lunch at Caves Duhard in option
During this full-day private tour in Loire Valley, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonceau, led by an expert guide. You will also enjoy a wine tasting in a typical limestone cave cellar on such wines as Vouvray:
The first stop will be the Chateau of Chenonceau, a unique piece of architecture with arches crossing the river like a bridge. Also called "the ladies chateau", it has been inhabited exclusively by women of which the famous Catherine de Medicis. Surrounded by magnificent gardens, it has an impressive furniture and painting collection.
The visit and tasting take place at the Caves Duhard. Sensory visit and Odyssey of the Vintages tour followed by a tasting of 3 wines accompanied by cheeses.
You could enjoy also a lunch with food and wine pairing at Les Caves Duhard (in option).
After lunch, you'll drive to Chambord, the largest and most spectacular piece of architecture of the Loire Valley. Nestled in a forest as large as Paris, this hunting lodge built by King François I houses 426 rooms, 282 fireplaces and a mindblowing double helix staircase undertaken by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Entrance tickets to chateaux de Chenonceau and Chambord
- Tour and wine tasting at Caves Duhard
- Transportation in a comfortable full options minivan
- Guided tour
- Tour and wine tasting lunch at Les Caves Duhard in Amboise (NOT INCLUDED OPTIONAL 74,00 € per person)
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up at your hotel or at the train station located in the Loire Valley.
- Winery may change according to availability
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Lunch with food and wine pairing at Les Caves Duhard in Amboise (NOT INCLUDED OPTIONAL 74,00 € per person)
- Departure at 9.30am
- Return at 5.30pm
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
The Château du Clos Lucé was the last home to the Renaissance art and science icon: Leonardo da Vinc...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
A place of residence for French kings from the 15th to the 19th centuries, its destiny is inextricab...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...