Skip-the-line Van Gogh Museum guided tour
- Skip-the-line museum entry
- Choose between a small group up to 8 guests or a private tour
- Visit the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh’s works
- Hear about the man behind the famous sunflowers and self-portrait
This 2 to 2.5 hour small group or privately guided tour of the Van Gogh Museum, with skip-the-line entry included, will peel back the layers of one of the world’s most famous artists – even though that fame only came after his death. Let your enthusiastic and charming guides share this artist’s life with you.
You’ve probably heard about one of the world’s most famous painters, Vincent Van Gogh. But what do you actually know about this Dutch artist? Hear about the man behind the famous sunflowers and self-portraits on this intimate. Learn about him through his iconic paintings of people eating potatoes and of his own bedroom, or maybe his “Wheat field with Crows” or “Yellow House.”
You will visit the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh’s works and personal affects to learn about his turbulent life stretching from his days in Holland to his dramatic ending in France. And yes, don’t worry, that whole ear incident will be discussed.
- Entry to the museum
- Professional tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up or dropoff
- Children ages (0-9): Reduced
- Youth ages (10-17): Reduced
Hobbemastraat 18, 1071 ZB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe by the Toilet/Parking entrance on the north side of the building facing the Rijksmuseum. (between the bicycle lane and the Cobra Cafe).
- Choose to join a small group tour or enjoy a private tour at checkout
- Small groups don’t exceed 8 people
- For small goup tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to operate
- In the event that this number is not met an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- You may be asked to show your ID, please bring your passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags are not allowed
- Only the Private tour option is available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Tours operate daily
- Small group tours are available at 1.30pm and 5.00pm
- Private tours are available at 10.00am, 1.30pm and 5.00pm
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...