Two hour wooden shoe painting workshop in Volendam
- Paint your own wooden clog with acrylic paint
- Take home your personalized souvenir of Volendam
- Sip on coffee or tea during the experience
Are you a real artist and do you want to release your creative mind? Or are you not a great painter, but do you secretly enjoy being an artist? Join this clog painting workshop, regardless of whether you have experience or not.
After a brief explanation, you can get going with your wooden clog and pimp it to your own liking. You won't get a nicer souvenir of Volendam!
Enter the beautiful area where the workshop will take place on the first floor of an industrial building in the harbor of Volendam. From this room you have a perfect view over the harbour and you can make beautiful pictures of the iconic houses and facades of Volendam. You will be welcomed with a drink of your choice, you can choose between coffee, tea, water or soft drinks.
After a short explanation about the painting you will be seated on the large tables. You will get your own wooden shoe which is available in three different sizes (small, medium and large). Also you will get your own collection of knots that can be used for the painting. Together with the others you are sharing a color palette of paint where you can choose between 15 different colours. The tables are catered with all different decorations; glitters, stickers, feathers, ribbons and gels are possible accessories that you may use to create the most beautiful wooden shoe.
You can work on your clog for two hours, after which the paint has to dry for 30 minutes. In the meantime, you will certainly not be bored! Take a walk around the most famous dike in the Netherlands, a crossing with the shipping company Volendam Marken or try to learn Volendam dialect. That will be a challenge!
- 1 wooden shoe per person
- 1 non-alcoholic drink per person (coffee, tea, water, or soft drinks)
- Paint in 15 different colors
- Decorations like glitters, stickers, feathers, ribbons
- Explanation about the clog and the painting
Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands
Please pick-up your tickets at the tour operators shop, located at Haven 45, before proceeding to your wooden shoe painting experience.
- Ticket must be redeemed at local tour operators office at Haven 45, prior to your wooden clog painting
- The supplier holds no responsibility for any damage to your clothes or possessions, please dress appropriately
- It will take about 60 minutes before the wooden shoe is completely dry
- Daily at 2.00pm
- Please arrive10 minutes before the starting time
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...