Antwerp City Card for 24h, 48h and 72h
- Discover the best of Antwerp
- Enjoy free entry to all Antwerp museums
- Limitless use of the public transport in Antwerp
- Choose between 3 options: 24, 48 or 72-hours
Time flies in a city that has as much to offer as Antwerp. Spend yours wisely and buy your Antwerp City Card.
This card is your handy and inexpensive guide to discover the city. Depending on the time you wish to spend in Antwerp, you can choose a 24-, 48- or 72-hour formula. You get free access or a discount at all must-sees in the city and get to use public transport for free.
Museums (including temporary exhibitions)
- DIVA, Home of Diamonds
- The Rubens House
- MAS | Museum aan de Stroom
- Red Star Line Museum
- FOMU | Photo Museum
- M HKA | Museum of Contemporary Art Antwerp
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Library Hendrik Conscience
- House of Literature
- Maidens’ House Museum
- Eugeen Van Mieghem Museum
- Museum Butchers’ Hall
- Snijders & Rockox House
- Museum De Reede
- Cathedral of Our Lady
- St. Paul’s Church
- St. Andrew’s Church
- St. James's Church
- De Koninck Antwerp City Brewery
- Antwerp ZOO: 25% discount on the purchase of max. 2 standard one-day tickets. This discount is not redeemable for cash, can not be combined with other offers, promotions, events and benefits
- De Ruien/Antwerp Canals: 10% discount on an individual ticket for an interactive walk with tablet
- Middelheimmuseum: free audioguide
- Diamondland - souvenir shop: 10% reduction on purchase
- Chocolate Nation: 10% reduction on admission ticket
- Antwerp Symphony Orchestra: 25% reduction on concerts
- Antwerp Diamond Bus: 25% discount on the purchase of max. 2 tickets
- Sightseeing Antwerp: 25% discount on the purchase of max. 2 tickets
- Historical city walk: 25% discount on the purchase of max. 2 tickets
- Antwerp Bike Tours: 25% discount on a guided bike tour, bike rental included
- Antwerp by Bike: 25% discount on a 2 hour guided bike tour, bike rental included
- Cyclant Bike Tours & Rental: 25% discount for a bike tour, bike rental included
- Levanto Bike Rental: 25% discount on a bike rental for a one day
- Boat trips Jan Plezier, 25% reduction on a port tour
- Flandria: 25% reduction on all boat trips
- Rivertours: 25% discount on a trip to Lillo and containerterminal
- Visitors centers: 10% reduction on your purchases
- MASshop: 10% reduction on your purchases
- DIVA museumshop: 10% reduction on your purchases
- Koffie Verheyen NV: 10%reduction on your purchases
- Cathedral of our Lady: 10% reduction on the exhibition catalogue or on the book Two Centuries of Restoration
- Chocolatier Goossens: 10% discount
- Philip's Biscuits: 10% discount
- The Chocolate Line: 10% discount on purchase
- Access to several museums and attractions
- Free access to the De Lijn buses and trams
- Booklet with detailed city map, description of attractions, discount for shops and attractions
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
Tourism information point, Grote Markt 13, 2000 Antwerp
You can present your printed voucher or e-ticket at any attraction.
To get the Antwerp City Card booklet with detailed city map, description of attractions, discount for shops and attractions, please go to the Visitor centre Grote Markt 13, open daily from 10 untill 5 pm or Visitor centre Central Station (level 0, near the escalators) | open daily from 9 until 5 pm. Closed: 1 January and 25 December.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Validity date of your ticket: 1st February 2020
- On the last Wednesday of every month, Culture Market 25 August 2019, Open Monument Day 8 September 2019, a number of attractions will be accessible free of charge. Check the website of the museum or church for more details.
- Please consult the list of the attractions included with your card
- On your first visit, the Antwerp City Card will be automatically activated for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Discounts available on presentation of your Antwerp City Card or E-ticket, valid until 31 January 2020
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Book this combo tour of the best of Brussels in one day. This tour is an excellent introduction to B...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
During this tour, discover Antwerp, Belgium’s second largest city.Our guide will take to the main at...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
Take part to our walk and discover the most secret places of Brussels with our guide. You will see t...