Over the Edge helicopter and boat from West Rim
- See Guano Point and Eagle Point from scenic overlooks
- Take a relaxing pontoon ride down the Colorado River
- Land on the canyon floor on an exclusive landing spot
Over the Edge helicopter and boat tour offers the most interesting alternative to see the Grand Canyon, including helicopter landings on the canyon floor! This tour takes you to your own private landing spot on the canyon floor, where you will have leisure time to explore the nearby nature. Then head to the bank of Colorado River for a pontoon ride down the Colorado River. This voyage offers sights of the canyon walls ascending on either side of you. A while later, you'll come back to the edge's surface by helicopter and continue touring the viewpoints on foot.
- 10-14 minute helicopter flight with a descent to the canyon floor
- Legacy entrance passes
- 15-20 minute pontoon boat cruise on the Colorado River
- Children 2-11
Papillon GC West, Grand Canyon West Airport, Peach Springs, Arizona 86434
You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the West Rim Terminal.
- Each helicopter seats up to six passengers, plus a pilot
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Daily: 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...