Wagon ride and cowboy cookout
- Enjoy a wagon ride
- Have an authentic cowboy bbq
- Enjoy western-style games
Enjoy a one-hour wagon ride along the Bow River to 3 Mile Cabin to enjoy genuine western hospitality and some tasty comfort food. But before digging in, work up an appetite with a few western-style games, like lassoing and horse-shoes. The authentic cowboy bbq includes steak cooked to order, baked potatoes, cowboy baked beans and Caesar salad. After a hearty meal the wagon follows the base of Sulphur Mountain for the one-hour return journey. A perfect adventure for all ages of the family group.
The meal includes:
- BBQ steak
- Baked potato
- Cowboy baked beans
- Caesar salad
- Lunch buns
- Dessert squares
- Coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- Hotel pick-up
- Children from 4 to 12 years old
- Infants from 0 to 3 years old are free (no lunch included)
100 Sundance Rd, Banff, T1L 1B9
Please meet at Warner Stables, the big red stables located at the end of Sundance Road in Banff. When you arrive, please check-in for your ride at the office in the east barn which has signs for ‘Warner Stables’ and ‘office
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour start time, as you will have to fill out a waiver. The tour will depart at the scheduled time
- Please allow ample time to allow for traffic and travel time. No refunds, reschedule based on availability
- All children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied in the wagon by an adult
- Infants are free of charge, but this does not include any food
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any children under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory’s authority)
- Please call +1877565-9372 to at least 24 hours prior to your tour to advise of any dietary requests
- Mosquito repellant is highly recommended
- 11.30am and 5.00pm
- Operates from May to October
- From the 8th of September to the 5th of October 2020 the 5.00pm ride moves to 4.00pm
On this day tour you'll be picked up from your Banff accommodation and taken along winding mountain ...
You'll enjoy a breathtaking ascent to the pinnacle of Sulphur Mountain for an awe-inspiring 360-degr...
Discover Banff National Park and Johnston Canyon, which is one of its most popular attractions. You ...
Paint Pots are a cultural treasure within Banff's National Park. They are mineral deposits once used...
These stunning alpine lakes look too beautiful to be real. On this sightseeing tour you will visit t...
Ride along the tranquil Bow River - an area home to wildlife in amongst the thick marshes and grassy...