Barcelona Pass Modernista
- Skip-the-line access to some of iconic buildings of the city
- Visit Casa Amatller, Casa de les Punxes, Casa Vicens and much more
- Admire the Palau de la Música Catalana and the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- Discover the least-known works of the world-renowned architects and other gems of the Catalan Modernisme
The result of Renaissance, Modernism, or Catalan Art Nouveau, largely determines the personality of Barcelona.
Architecture, together with the applied arts, constituted the most unique and valued form of expression of Modernisme, both in terms of civic and industrial construction. A style where the curve predominates on the straight, the asymmetry, the decoration detail with the use of plant, natural and female figures.
Modernist architecture in Catalonia means, on the one hand, the modernization of construction techniques (use of iron in structures, use of prefabricated elements), while conserving traditional elements (buildings with brickwork) and linking them with Gothic style with which it has a certain parallelism. It is a decorative, integrative architecture in the building of all the plastic arts.
The Barcelona Pass Modernista has been designed to give visitors a greater insight into the Catalan art nouveau, Modernisme, away from the major landmarks.
It will help to discover the least-known works of the world-renowned architects and other gems of this artistic movement.
The Barcelona Pass includes skip the line access to the following iconic buildings:
- Casa Amatller
- Casa de les Punxes
- Casa Vicens
- Palauet Casadas (on Mondays)
- Biblioteca Arús (on Tuesdays)
- Palau Baró de Quadras (on Wednesdays)
- Casa Rocamora (on Thurdsays)
- Casa Felip (on Fridays)
- Palau de la Música Catalana
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- Casa Museu Domènech i Montaner (in Canet de Mar)
- Casa Coll i Regàs (In Mataró)
- Cau Ferrat (In Sitges)
- mNACTEC (Museum of Catalan Science and Technology) (In Terrassa)
- Casa Alegre de Sagrera (In Terrassa)
- Skip-the-line access to all the architectural masterworks included
- Guidebook in 4 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English and French)
Plaça de Catalunya, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Change your voucher at Turisme de Barcelona’s Information offices. Plaça de Catalunya, 17; Plaça de Sant Jaume, Ciutat, 2; Aeroport Terminals 1 & 2; Estació de Sants Pl. Països Catalans; Mirador de Colom Portal de la Pau s/n
- The pass is valid for 7 days, until 31 December 2018
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Nick Curly presents Trust, it returns to Barcelona at La Terrrazza on a daylight party. Line up to b...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
Sudbeat Showcase for a hot & sunny sunday day party at La Terrrazza: isn't that what summer is meant...
PopStar - Playground For Adults..The exclusive party of Thursday night in Opium Barcelona Join the G...
Get Addicted | An original and newest party format in Barcelona! A great team of event producers, pr...