Casa de les Punxes Nits amb Ritme rooftop concert
- Musical performances related to jazz, jazz-fusion and other rhythms
- Important artists such like Scaramouche, Zazu, André Marchiori
- A glass of cava
- A wonderful location in the central district of L'Eixample
Terrades House, designed by the architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch, will open the doors of its imposing rooftop of 600m2 with concerts taking place during the months of June, July and August.
This year, Nits amb Ritme, includes access to the exhibition (from 7.00pm to 8.00pm) of the main floor and the rooftop to enjoy a tour of the history and symbolism of one of the most paradigmatic monuments of Catalan modernism.
Dance to the rhythm of jazz, swing, bossa nova and soul offered every Friday at 8.00pm on the largest modernist rooftop in Barcelona! Discover Casa de les Punxes at night and immerse yourself in the live music while toasting with a glass of cava in this emblematic building.
- 14: Monica Mussungo Duo (Jazz, Folk)
- 21: Canela N' Drama (Catalan Rumba, Percussion)
- 28: Atenea Carter (Rythm and Blues)
- 5: Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Dixieland)
- 12: Tina & Joe (Jazz, Soul)
- 19: Scaramouche (Jazz Manouche)
- 26: Atenea Carter (Rythm and Blues)
- 2: Yadira Ferrer (Cubana, Swing)
- 9: Monica Mussungo Duo (Jazz, Folk)
- 16: Casi el mejor trio de tu vida (Dixieland)
- 23: Tina & Joe (Jazz, Soul)
- 30: Canela N' Drama (Catalan Rumba, Percussion)
- Access to the exhibition of the main floor and the rooftop
- Live music
- One drink
- Guided visit
- Audio guide
- Children (0-7 years): free
Avinguda Diagonal, 420, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Metro: Line 4 and Line 5.
- Fridays at 7.00pm
The mysterious French producer I Hate Models first broke onto the underground techno scene with the ...
A DJ and producer of the highest order, Alexander Georgiandis, AKA Detlef, has garnered a reputation...
It can be the similarities between two people that draw them together, but it's the differences betw...
City Hall pres. Lexlay - Shitake Happy Techno's "Father" returns once again to City Hall to burn our...
Parisians Guido Minisky and Hervé Carvalho, better known as Acid Arab, have just presented their fir...
Goldie, the English producer and dj, and his record label Metalheadz, changed the course of electron...