Gaudí Casa Vicens skip-the-line tickets
- Discover Casa Vicens, the first house built by Antoni Gaudí
- See the first important work of the Catalan architect
- Wander around the house at your own pace
Casa Vicens, the first house of Antoni Gaudí, and the first important work of the Catalan architect, is one of the key pieces of his artistic career. It is the work that marked his point of departure, an architectural gem which has since been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
Constructed between 1883 and 1885 by order of Mr Manuel Vicens, Casa Vicens is one of the first masterpieces of Modernism, the anticipation of the later work of Gaudí and a vivid example of the airs of aesthetic renewal that took off towards the end of the 19th century and spread across all of Europe. Originally, it was projected as a holiday home with a garden in which geometric shapes and rich ornamentation, inspired by the surrounding vegetation, are present both in the exterior of the house and in its different interior spaces.
Wander around the house at your own pace for as long as you like. As there aren't any media-guide devices, you can focus all your attention on observing the work and all its details. Before your visit, we will welcome you and explain some background information and possible routes to follow when visiting the building.
- Entrance ticket to Casa Vicens
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Student under 25 years
- Senior (65+ years)
- Disabled persons (no charge for companion)
- For children (0-11 years) this ticket is free
Carrer Carolines, 20. 08012 Barcelona
Casa Vicens. Metro station "Fontana" (L3), FGC stop Pl. Molina (L7), FGC stop Sant Gervasi (S5, S55, L6), Bus lines 22-27-32-87-114-N4-V17, Tourist bus Blue line.
- Once you have finished the purchase process you will receive a confirmation email. Print or download the attached document with the QR code and bring it on the day of the visit. This is your ticket and you must show it at the entrance. You can also show it on your smartphone
- You must hold on to your ticket throughout the visit
- After your ticket has been used to go through an entrance point, you won't be able to leave the museum and enter again
- Tickets may be used on the date and at the time listed. Once tickets have been purchased, the date and time may not be changed
- To take advantage of the discounted rates, proper ID must be provided and shall be subject to validation by security personnel
- Route adapted for visitors with reduced mobility
- Visitors must begin exiting the building between 10 and 15 minutes before closing
- Monday to Sunday: 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Closed: 25 December, 1 and 6 January
- Special days: 22 May (Santa Rita)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the indicated time
The result of Renaissance, Modernism, or Catalan Art Nouveau, largely determines the personality of ...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
Casa Rocamora is an Elizabethan mansion located in the Putxet district, which was the home where Man...
Depart by bus from Plaza Catalunya with an expert guide. Discover the magical and elegant Passeig de...
The Palauet Casades is a palatial building with classic lines, built at the end of the 19th century....
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous cathedral of the Sagrada Familia. You'll discover this world-famou...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
Visit the Artcava winery with its thousand-year-old farmhouse (Masia Can Batlle) as if it were a reg...
One of the essential points of interest of the Tierras del Ebro region is the Via Verda (Green Ways)...