Gaudí Exhibition Center skip-the-line tickets and audio guide
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- A must to understand Gaudí
- Recorded commentary with audio headphones
- Perfect for all ages and knowledge levels
The exhibition 'Walking with Gaudí' is an indispensable and enjoyable way of understanding the work of the great architect. The Gaudí Exhibition Center is a new exhibition space in the recently refurbished Barcelona Diocesan Museum beside the cathedral. This extraordinary exhibition concerns the work and personality of Antoni Gaudí and features a unique collection of the great architect’s works, objects and documents. They represent almost a century of international research into Gaudí, the man, his work and his revolutionary way of working.
The Gaudí Exhibition Center has a series of technological devices that stimulate the mind with exciting sensations. The technology gives visitors an innovative, virtual reality experience using augmented reality and interactive content that add another dimension to the visit. This journey includes a spectacular 180-degree video-prologue, a virtual reality area, audiovisuals created especially for the exhibition, multimedia, holograms, stage sets, models, documents and unique pieces.
'Walking with Gaudí' also gives you the chance to rediscover an incomparable building, the Pia Almoina, built into the Roman wall, the original gateway into Barcelona’s famous Gothic Quarter.
- Entrance to The Gaudí Exhibition Center
- Audio guide in several languages
- Children (0-8 years): reduced
- Youth (9-18 years): reduced
- Seniors (65+ years): reduced
- Students: reduced
Barcelona Diocesan Museum (beside the Cathedral).
How to get there:
- By bus: Lines 45, V15, V17
- By metro: Line 4 Jaume I station – Line 3 Liceu station
- By Barcelona Bus Turistic: Red route – Barri Gòtic stop
- By Barcelona City Tour: East Green route – Catedral-Gòtic stop
- Audio guide, available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and Korean
- November – February: Everyday from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- March – October: Everyday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
*Closed: 25 December
Located in the centre of Barcelona’s historic old town, the MACBA has more than 20,000 square metres...
The Chocolate Museum is a dynamic facility promoted by the Barcelona Provincial Confectionery Guild ...
The Fran Daurel Museum houses over 300 works by different internationally-renowned artists from a wi...
The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is located in the centre of Barcelona in the Mornau Palace. An impo...
The History Museum of Catalonia was opened in 1996 by the Generalitat and it's situated in the antiq...
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc, constructed for ...
Human Bodies is so much more than an exhibition or an anatomy class. It’s an unforgettable experienc...
The Erotic Museum of Barcelona (MEB) is unique in the whole of Spain. It offers a large historical a...
Don’t miss one of the more modern and contemporary art museums in the city. Enjoy what the Catalan a...
The “Ciudad Condal” is located on the eastern coast of Catalonia, Spain. You are in the right city i...