Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum tickets
- Visit a modernist palace dedicated to cannabis
- Discover a collection unique in the world
- Watch hemp plants grow during the growing season
- New temporary exhibition "We are Mary Jane" at no extra cost
The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is located in the centre of Barcelona in the Mornau Palace. An imposing building constructed in the 15th Century and remodelled by the modernist architect Raspall, in 1908.
The museum houses a permanent and unique exhibition featuring the past, present and future of the cannabis plant and its unsurpassable potential as a versatile source for industrial, nutritional, medicinal, sacramental and recreational purposes. The collection consists of unusual objects related to all aspects of the history of cannabis culture, which its founder Ben Dronkers has gathered over the past 40 years worldwide.
- Entrance ticket to the museum's permanent collection
- Temporary exhibition "We are Mary Jane"
- Children under 13 years old: free (if accompanied by an adult)
Carrer Ample, 35, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
The museum is located close to Barcelona's famous Ramblas. When walking towards the port, turn left on Carrer Josep Anselm Clavé before the Colombus monument, and continue down the street for approximately 5 minutes An alternative route is to access Carrer Ample from the bottom of Via Laietana. Take to the left of the Correos central post office. Carrer Ample will be the second street to your left
- Audioguide available in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German and Italian
- Due to the nature of the Palau Mornau and the fact it is a national monument, the museum is not yet able to provide easy access to people with limited mobility
- Amateur photography (without flash) and video filming for personal use is permitted
- Monday to Saturday from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday from 11am to 8pm
- Bank holidays: from 2pm to 10pm
- 24 and 31 December: from 12pm to 8pm
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...