History Museum of Catalonia skip-the-line tickets and rooftop access
- Discover Catalonia's most outstanding history
- Enjoy panoramic views from the chill out rooftop
- Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- See more for less with skip-the-line access
The History Museum of Catalonia was opened in 1996 by the Generalitat and it's situated in the antique Magatzems Generals de Comerç (MGC) or Palau de Mar, the only preserved building from the old industrial port in Barcelona. Its contemporary architecture can be appreciated in all the building.
The museum offers a variety of temporary and permanent exhibitions in relation with Catalonia's history as well as many organised activities such as puppet shows or plays for families, kids and schools.
The most outstanding view from the Port of Barcelona is right here, on the 4th floor of the museum. Enjoy a panoramic view of the city while relaxing in the chill out lounge bar or have some food and cocktails at the Mediterranean Restaurant.
Enjoy skip-the-line access, soak up some culture and make the most of the museum's viewpoint!
- Skip-the-line ticket (permanent and temporary exhibitions)
- Panoramic viewpoint
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Children 0-16 years old: free
Plaça de Pau Vila, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Tuesday to Saturday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Wednesday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Sunday and other holidays from 10.00am to 2.30pm
- Monday closed
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 1 May, 25 and 26 December
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...