Human Bodies exhibition tickets with audio guide
- More than 150 organs and 12 real human bodies preserved by the most advanced plastination scientific techniques.
- An exciting journey through the interior of the human body
- Much more than an exhibition or an anatomy class suitable for all ages
- Enjoy the spectacle of life as never before
Human Bodies is so much more than an exhibition or an anatomy class. It’s an unforgettable experience suitable for all ages. On this fascinating journey through the human body, you’ll discover the world that lies beneath your skin. Prepare to be amazed by life as you’ve never seen it before.
From human development through to the nervous system, including the creation of a new human being and digestion. Once hidden to the human eye, the secrets of the human body are now on display for all to see at the exhibition at the Arenas Shopping Centre in Barcelona. The collection of real specimens includes over 150 organs and 12 human bodies, all preserved using cutting-edge plastination techniques.
Human Bodies is educational and didactic. The specimens on display provide a powerful educational tool and show how important it is to look after our bodies.
What’s more, the intrinsic beauty of each part of the human body means the exhibition will change the way you look at life forever. After all, it’s the longest, most unique and most personal journey you’ll ever make.
- Entrance ticket
- Free audio guide available in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian and Russian
- Guided visit
- Free admission: Children under 7 years old
- Reduced admission (with accreditation): Students up to 26 years old, people over 65 years of age or retirees, young people between 7 and 18 years of age, youth card holders, people with disabilities and members of large families
CC Arenas de Barcelona, Cultural Space on the 3rd floor. Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 373 - 385, 08015 Barcelona
- By Metro: Espanya station. Lines L1 and L3
- By train: Barcelona-Sants station. Lines R1, R2, R3, R4,RG1
- By train FGC: Barcelona-Pl. Espanya station. Lines R5/R50 and R6/R60
- By Bus: 94,95,96
- A maximum of 4 children under 7 years old can access the exhibition free of charge along with an adult with a ticket. This free entry will be mandatory to access the venue and does not include an audio guide
- Monday to Sunday 10.00am to 9.30pm
- Rooms will begin to close at 9.30pm
- 24 December from 10.00am to 6.30pm. Last entry at 5.00pm
- 25 December closed
- 31 December from 10.00am to 6.30pm. Last entry at 5.00pm
- 1 January closed
Located in the centre of Barcelona’s historic old town, the MACBA has more than 20,000 square metres...
The Chocolate Museum is a dynamic facility promoted by the Barcelona Provincial Confectionery Guild ...
The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is located in the centre of Barcelona in the Mornau Palace. An impo...
Discover the works by the geniuses of 20th-century art and take a journey through a thousand years o...
The Fran Daurel Museum houses over 300 works by different internationally-renowned artists from a wi...
The Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya is located in the Palau Nacional of Montjuïc, constructed for ...
The History Museum of Catalonia was opened in 1996 by the Generalitat and it's situated in the antiq...
The Erotic Museum of Barcelona (MEB) is unique in the whole of Spain. It offers a large historical a...
Discover one of Gaudí's masterpieces, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy an immersive experience th...
On this 1.5-hour tour you will have the opportunity to learn about the history of Barcelona’s Jewish...