MACBA - Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art tickets
- Explore Spain's innovative contemporary and modern art museum
- Enjoy admission valid for a whole month
- Discover the complete programme with unlimited multiple entries
Located in the centre of Barcelona’s historic old town, the MACBA has more than 20,000 square metres of floor space showcasing contemporary creativity. The programme explores the visual arts, performance, dance, film, music, events and includes pioneering educational activities.
The MACBA's programme of events explores the most complex visions of contemporary art in a space that is open to the exchange of ideas and experimentation set out around a landmark cultural plaza that includes a Gothic chapel and the iconic museum building designed by Richard Meier.
Experiment with new ways of experiencing contemporary art. The Touch Artspace, daily tours are included in the admission price, and the augmented reality app will make your visit a memorable experience.
- Museum entrances fees
- Private tour
- Children 0-14 years old: free
Plaça dels Àngels, 1, 08001 Barcelona Metro: Catalunya or Liceu (L3 - Green Line)
- Booklets in Spanish, English, French and Catalan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11.00am to 8.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Sunday and holidays: 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Tuesday closed (except public holidays)
- Blackout dates: 1 and 6 January, 25 December
- Free entrance on Saturdays from 4.00 pm to 8.00pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Like getting wet when you party? Us too! The BBQ Party Boat special sets sail at 4pm every Saturday ...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...
We're tired of winter: it's hot weather, open-air electronics and hedonism in the heart of Montjuïc....