Poble Espanyol skip-the-line tickets
- Stroll around the one-of-a-kind Poble Espanyol built from the life-size reconstruction of 117 buildings throughout Spain and discover typical Spanish scenes from various regions
- Unique musical sunsets during summer with the special activities: Blues Nights and Acoustic Pomelo
- Explore a unique workshop-market where you can watch craftsmen pour love into their local products every day
- Visit the Fran Daurel Museum, an impressive contemporary art museum housing works of Picasso and Dalí
- Poble Espanyol boasts an impressive Fiesta space opened in March 2018 - this 15 square meter multimedia facility is dedicated to promoting and educating visitors about traditional Spanish festivals
- Enjoy a wide range of bars and restaurants to discover the richness of Spanish cuisine
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most attractive sites in Barcelona for its unique setting, featuring contemporary art, architecture, traditional cuisine, crafts and shopping in a pleasant environment with no traffic, suitable for all family members.
Built in 1929 for the International Exhibition, it has become since a synthesis of the architectural and cultural richness of Spain, a real village with replicas of buildings from different regions in Spain. In addition, the exhibition focuses on the daily activity of more than 20 artisans who can be seen live while they make unique pieces of glass, iron, leather, among many others. Another appealing site in this exhibition is the Fran Daurel Museum, which houses around 300 works by leading fugures of contemporary art as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Joan Miró, Antoni Tàpies and Miquel Barceló.
Poble Espanyol integrates a complete audiovisual project, through which you delve into Spanish culture. Discover the cuisine, traditions and landscapes in the Feeling Spain areas and experience authentic celebrations with Fiesta, a 150-m2 facility with spectacular sights and sounds.
During summer, Poble Espanyol offers two special activities which are included in your ticket:
- Blues Nights: for the sixth year on the run, Thursday summer nights are filled with the inspiring rhythms of the best live blues. When the sun sets, the country's most popular bands start to play the first chords offering the most melodic blues and the most danceable styles
Acoustic Pomelo: for the first time during the Poble Espanyol Summer Nights season on Fridays. Come and enjoy these unique musical sunsets in Barcelona in a relaxed environment, with no cars, where nature and the views take the experience to a whole new level. There are 4 sessions where music, the good atmosphere and the sunset will be the show-stealers with different rhythms performed by musicians and DJs such as Jeff Darko, Egosex or Pau Vallvé, amongst others
- Access to the new Fiesta space
- Access to the immersive audiovisual Feeling Spain spaces
- Entrance to the Fran Daurel Contemporary Art Museum
- Entrance to the Monastery and the Main Hall (not available if there are private events)
- Audio guide (if chosen) - available in Catalan, Spanish, English, Italian, French, Russian, Hebrew and German
- Summer activities: Blues Nights and Acoustic Pomelo (Thursdays or Fridays)
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
Poble Espanyol - Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona
- By metro: Espanya stop (line 1 and 3)
- By bus: Poble Espanyol stop (lines 13, 23 and 150)
- By bus turístic and Barcelona City Tour: Poble Espanyol stop
- Mondays: from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays: from 9.00am to midnight
- Fridays: from 9.00am to 3.00am
- Saturdays: from 9.00am to 4.00am
Every Thursday in Jamboree Dance Club, Bcn Or Die... Before the weekend. R&B, Hip Hop, Indie Dance, ...
Dj Eley, born in Lima, Peru 24 years ago but raised in Barcelona, has been influenced by black music...
Our new Wednesdays will make you feel like you are in paradise, join our djs and make your night ama...
Patrice Bäumel is an internationally renowned Dj and producer currently living in Amsterdam. 2017 w...
Enrico Sangiuliano is a name you will have noted if you have been anywhere in the electronic music s...
More info soon! Genres: Electronic,Techno Lines Up: East End Dubs,Hitch Atmospheres: Underground Doo...