3.5-hour cruise in the historical and modern East- and West-Berlin
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour cruise on the Spree
- See Berlin from a different perspective
- Discover historical sites and changes the city went through in the last decades
If you have more time to explore the City from the waterside, take the Bridge Tour on the Landwehrkanal and river Spree.
In 3.5 hours, you will see more than 40 bridges, passing the Technical Museum, the Potsdamer Platz and the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the banks. The Bridge Tour links historical and modern Berlin and offers perspectives that should not be missed! On board the ships, guides explain the well-known and lesser-known sights of Berlin and make them more familiar with a wealth of intriguing information and anecdotes.
- 3.5-hour boat cruise
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian (if option chosen)
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Jannowitzbrücke: Rolandufer 1, 10179 Berlin, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Schlossbrücke Charlottenburg: Bonhoefferufer 4, 10589 Berlin, at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign.
- German commentary for free
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Departing from Jannowitzbrücke at 10:00, 11:00, 14:00, 15:00
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...