Berlin 1-Hour City Walking Tour
- Discover the highlights of Berlin´s modern center with this walking tour
- Benefit from many insider tips from your local guide
- Get a comprehensive overview of Berlin in just one hour
- Follow the remaining traces of the Berlin Wall and learn more about life and suffering in a divided city
- Immerse yourself in the history of the city during the National Socialist era and the Cold War
See Berlins major sights in the modern center in this 1-hour walking tour. Your expert guide will show you a number of top attractions, including the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag. This tour is ideal for those who have little time but want to see a lot of Berlin. See the Holocaust Memorial and the vibrant new center of Berlin. Marvel at the stunning sophistication of Potsdamer Platz and its atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Twenties of the last century. Your guide will provide historical information and tell some stories about the city, adding some humor to the mix as well. Get an insight into the German capital as you cover around 3 kilometers on foot, taking in much more up close than if you were on a bus tour.
The stops on the Tour of the Historic Center are:
- Brandenburg Gate
- Pariser Platz + Adlon + Embassies of the victorious powers
- Friedrichstrasse + former border crossing Friedrichstrasse
- Boulevard “Unter den Linden”
- Statue of Frederick the Great before the Prussian State Library
- Humboldt University + Bebelplatz (book burning) + St. Hedwig
- State Opera
- New Guard + Crown Prince & Kronprinzessinnen Palais
- Armory + house of the Commandant
- Museum Island + Lustgarten
- Berlin Cathedral
- New City Palace
- Television tower
- 1-hour walking tour
- experienced guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 6-11): reduced
- Youth (ages 12-17): reduced
Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Come to the front of the main entrance at the Hotel Adlon.
- Tours run in all weather conditions and on public holidays
- Expect to walk approximately 3 kilometers on the tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a camera and water if you like
- Two daily tours at 8.30 am and 5.30 pm
- Please check the calendar for availabilities
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? Come and e...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...