Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket with 2-course lunch and inner circle seat
- Indulge yourself with a relaxing dining and sightseeing experience
- Have a delicious lunch at the restaurant inside the Berlin TV Tower
- Celebrate a birthday, an anniversary or just treat yourself with an extraordinary lunch
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? Come and explore the Berlin TV Tower and enjoy the city panorama at lunchtime. Sit at an inner circle table at the restaurant "Sphere", close to a wide panorama.
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you'll have a visibility range of about 70km over the city and its surroundings. It's a really exciting way to experience the city.
Your ticket includes a 2-course meal with the main course, a dessert and a soft drink (0.2l). This 2-course meal can be chosen from a special menu at the restaurant, which also includes a vegetarian selection.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Entrance to the level with the restaurant "Sphere"
- Inner circle table reservation (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- 2-course meal to choose from a special menu (including vegetarian dishes)
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Panoramastrasse 1A, Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food and drinks
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- Monday to Thursday all year long at lunch time (11.00am - 3.00pm)
- Opening hours of the TV Tower:
- November - February: 10.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
- March - October: 9.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
Do you need an idea to inaugurate a special evening? Book your window table at the restaurant "Spher...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
Hereinspaziert in das Illuseum Berlin!Ein Ort, in dem nichts zu sein scheint wie es ist, und in dem ...
Tauchen Sie ein in Berlins dunkle Vergangenheit und erfahren Sie mehr über die Zeit der politischen ...
Sie möchten eine ganz besondere Sightseeing Tour erleben und Ihre Lachmuskeln trainieren? Dann ist d...
Dive into Berlin’s craft beer scene and taste delicious local brews at three different bars with thi...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...