"Dalí - the exhibition at Potsdamer Platz" skip-the-line tickets
- See the artwork of Salvador Dalí in this permanent exhibition in the heart of Berlin
- Learn about the surrealistic world of the famous painter
- Admire more than 450 artworks of graphics, etchings, lithographs, illustrated books, sculptures and more
- Save time and avoid the lines at the entrance with the the skip-the-line ticket
Salvador Dalí, perhaps best known from his flamboyant moustache and “The Melting Watches” painting, is one of the most ingenious and eccentric artists of the 20th century. Now his work can be seen at the first permanent exhibition in Germany. Delve into the surrealistic world of the Spanish painter.
See more than 450 exhibits from private collections worldwide, now for the first time as a permanent exhibition. Dive into the most extensive insight into Dalí's virtuosic and experimental mastery in almost all techniques of art. Visit Dalí – The Exhibition at Potsdamer Platz, in the heart of Berlin. "Come into my brain", Salvador Dalí himself once invited his audience.
In the museum you will encounter in particular the works, which are distinguished by the paranoiac-critical approach that honored Dalí as a surrealist. Works in which he shot with muskets on massive litho stones and so invented the Bulletism or artworks where he exploded nail-filled bombs or drove a steamroller on a sewing machine.
Skip the lines and save time at the entrance by purchasing the fast track ticket option.
- Admission ticket (skip-the-line entry if purchased)
- Guided tour
For the regular entrance
- Children ages 6-16 with a regular ticket: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free admission
- Family ticket: 2 adults and max. 3 children ages 6-16
- Students with a valid ID: reduced
- Disabled with a valid proof: reduced
- Groups of 10 people or more: reduced price
Museum is located in the Potsdamer Platz (Leipziger Pl. 7, 10117 Berlin), and it is easily reached by metro or bus. Get off at S+U Potsdamer Platz station.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible
- Note: with the skip-the-line ticket price will be the same for all ages
Dalí museum is open:
- Daily 12.00pm-8.00pm
- July-August 10.00am-8.00pm
- Last entry: 7.00pm
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of history and art treasures. Don't mis...
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where h...
Dive into the world of secret services and spies at the German Spy Museum at Potsdamer Platz: Learn ...
Located north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island in Berlin lies the world-famous Neues Museum. It ...
The Bode Museum, first inaugurated in 1904 with the name of the Kaiser Friedrich-Museum in honor of ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
The Alte Nationalgalerie (Old National Gallery) is one of the five exceptional museums situated on B...
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six cent...
Are you arriving to, departing from or connecting through Berlin Schönefeld or Berlin Tegel? Let a p...
Weltgeschichte in einer bezaubernden Parklandschaft gibt es exklusiv bei uns! Unsere neue Parkführun...