Gala dinner & classical music concert at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin
- Enjoy a 3-course-dinner by Marriott Catering and a concert in a royal ambience
- See the orchestra playing Vivaldi, Mozart & Händel in a faithful baroque costumes
- Our master of ceremonies and our ladies at court will guide you through the evening
Experience a spellbinding evening in the Charlottenburg Palace. Enjoy a culinary and musical delight.
First at all you embark on culinary indulgence and enjoy a multi-course gala menu by candlelight in the stylish atmosphere of the Charlottenburg Palace. Savour the exclusive menu with its wicked deserts as curated by our catering partner, the 5-star Marriott Hotel Berlin.
Following this exquisite dinner you can relax to the sounds of a bygone era in the unique ambience of the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace. The Berlin Residence Orchestra performs renowned musical highlights of the 17th and 18th centuries, promising one-of-a-kind entertainment with Prussian flair. Dressed in period costume authentic to the Prussian age, the ensemble with its master of ceremonies and his charming ladies-in-waiting guarantees an evening of unparalleled cultural highlights.
- 3-course dinner before the concert
- Concert with Berlin Residence Concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- Cloakroom fee
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- Categories are based on the distance of the seats from the stage in the concert hall. Dinner is the same for all categories. Specific seats are not allocated within each respective category and it is not possible to book particular rows or seats
- Guests in the VIP category sit in the front rows and receive a glass of champagne
- March - October: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- November - February: Saturday
- Christmas period: additional concerts
- Evening program:
- 5:30pm: entry to dinner
- 6:00pm: dinner in the Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace
- 7:30pm: admission to the concert
- 8:00pm: concert begins
- 8:45pm: intermission
- 9:45pm: the End
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...