Preis der Nationalgalerie exhibition at Hamburger Bahnhof
- See the artworks of 4 artists nominated for the Preis der Nationalgalerie award
- Enjoy unique works of contemporary art
- Skip the line to have more time to watch the exhibition
Every two years in Berlin, the Preis der Nationalgalerie award is given to young artists who have an extraordinary influence on German contemporary art and promote the new artistic approach. This year, from among the 70 nominations, the international jury has chosen the following artists: Pauline Curnier Jardin, Simon Fujiwara, Flaka Haliti, Katja Novitskova.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Guided tour
Free entry for guests under 18
Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
Hamburger Bahnhof – Museum für Gegenwart – Berlin
Staatliche Museen zu Berlin
Invalidenstraße 50-51, 10557 Berlin
- You can print your ticket or show it from your smartphone
- Free entry for guests under 18
- Reduced tickets are available for students and disabled persons
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 - 18:00
Thursday 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday and Sunday 11:00 - 18:00
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...