Private Berlin city segway tour
- Enjoy a private Segway tour through Berlin
- Learn about the history of the 800-year old city
- See the most important sights while cruising the streets
- Marvel at the Brandenburg Gate
- Explore the Berlin Wall
Treat your friends, family, or even yourself to a private Segway tour of Berlin! Enjoy having your very own guide show you the best sights during an exclusive Segway experience.
After meeting your guide at the Alexanderplatz, he will show you how to use the Segways in a brief training session before your tour begins. While you are riding through the streets of Berlin, you will learn about the city's fascinating history going back 800 years!
During this truly unique experience you will get to see:
- The Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Museum Island
- The Reichstag
- The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- The Berlin Wall
Your guide will teach you about Berlin’s founding, the Prussian Berlin, the rise of Hitler and the Nazi years, wartime Berlin, post-war Berlin, the division of Germany, and of course the rise and fall of the Berlin Wall
- Segway and Segway training
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide at the Fat Tire Tours shop at Alexanderplatz, located at the foot of the big TV Tower (Fernsehturm). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- All participants must be at least 14 years of age and minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Tour stops at each site so you can take pictures
- Comfortable, flat-soled shoes are recommended for operating the Segways
- Participants must weigh between 100 lbs (45 kgs) and 255 lbs (117kgs)
- Women who are pregnant should not ride Segways
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden on all Segway tours
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- This tour is available every day at 9.30am and 10.30am
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Hop on a bike, discover Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience the 'real' Berl...