Soviet tour about Berlin risen from ruins
- Enjoy an exciting tour of Berlin from the specialist for Berlin’s Soviet history
- Discover former East Berlin from the Karl-Marx Boulevard to the Alexanderplatz
- Explore Berlin's famous attractions and their Soviet past
Learn more about the urban development in socialist East Berlin by walking along the Karl Marx Allee to Alexanderplatz with a specialist for Berlin's Soviet history.
On this walking tour, you will discover the intriguing architecture of socialist East Berlin. From the Stalin Boulevard (Stalinallee) of the 1950s to the Karl-Marx Boulevard (Karl-Marx-Allee) of the 1960s to the modern Alexanderplatz square of the 1970s, you will follow a magnificent boulevard built on the ruins of war-torn Berlin. Stroll along Karl Marx Boulevard and learn more about the political and social dimensions of East Berlin´s architecture. The tour ends at the World Time Clock at Alexanderplatz.
- Guided walking tour
- Children (up to 9 years old): free
- Youth (10-18 years old), students: reduced
Frankfurter Tor 9, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Please be 15 minutes in advance at the meeting point. The meeting point is at the Corner of Warschauer Straße and Karl-Marx-Allee at the south tower (Südturm) of the Frankfurter Tor (subway station Frankfurter Tor)
- Please note that a minimum of 3 persons is required for a booking
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please think of adequate clothing
- Thursday to Monday
- Please check the calendar for exact times
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...