Soviets in Berlin private tour about the finale battle in 1945
- Go on an exciting tour through Berlin, designed by specialists for Berlin's Soviet history
- Follow the footsteps of the Red Army during the last great battle of World War II in 1945
- See famous sights such as the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate and Holocaust Memorial
- Discover two Soviet War Memorials and learn more about their history
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided walking tour aims to get an overview about the history of Berlin during World War II and life in the later Soviet Berlin.
Visit the grounds of the very last battles such as the Reichstag building, where the victory banner was raised, and the location of the former Reich’s Chancellery, next to the today’s Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. You will see two impressive Soviet War Memorials, which are the final resting place for thousands of Soviet soldiers.
From Alexanderplatz, the former center of Socialist East Berlin, you will immerse yourself in the eastern districts of Berlin. Discover Karlshorst, where the capitulation was signed in the night from May 8 to May 9, 1945. The German-Russian Museum, with the surrender room, a permanent exhibition with a focus on the German-Soviet War from 1941-1945 and Soviet military equipment in the garden, is the ending point of the tour.
- Private walking tour
- Ticket for public transportation (daily ticket, Berlin AB)
Berlin Central Train Station, Washingtonplatz, 10557 Berlin, Germany
At the exit Washington Square (Washingtonplatz; south side), on the left-hand side, next to the electronic display board for public transport
- Maximum group size: 15 people
- The tour takes place in all weather. Please think of adequate clothing
- Please buy the ticket for public transportation (daily ticket, Berlin AB) in advance
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Havel classic invites you to a wonderful cruise on the southwestern Havel lakes. Enjoy two hours...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Go on a bike tour through Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Friedrichshain and experience 'real' Berlin...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...