3 Bordeaux wine regions, full day wine tour with lunch from Bordeaux
- Taste award-winning wines "Best of Wine Tourism"
- Discover three different Bordeaux wine-regions
- Meet the wine estates owners
- Enjoy lunch at the winery
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates, all Best Of Wine Tourism Awards winners.
Best of Wine Tourism are everywhere in the Bordeaux vineyards. A special wine tour is dedicated to them and proposes to experience the “best of” wine tourism in Bordeaux! The itinerary includes three visits (with tour and tasting), a lunch at the second estate! This is an ideal opportunity to see beautiful family-owned estates, all meet their enthusiastic owners, and sample drywhite, rosé, red, and sweet white wines! Get on board the coach for a full day guided excursion in Bordeaux surroundings.
This is how your day is going to be like:
- 09.15am - departure from Bordeaux
- 10.15am - visit and tasting at a wine estate
- 11.45am - tour of a second wine château followed by lunch with the property owner if he is available; tasting of the wines during the lunch
- 03.30pm - tour and tasting at another wine region estate
- 06.30pm - arrival time in Bordeaux
*Château Les Carmes Haut-Brion, château Larrivet Haut-Brion & château Pape-Clément (Pessac-Léognan), Château Monconseil Gazin (Blaye), château Marquis de Terme, château La Tour Carnet & château Lafon-Rochet (Médoc), Maison des Vins de Cadillac, château Guiraud (Sauternes), château Climens (Barsac) château du Payre, château de Chelivette & château Roquefort, (Entre-deux-Mers), château La Rivière (Fronsac), château La Dominique, château Villemaurine and château La Croizille (Saint-Emilion)
- Transportation in coach from/to Bordeaux
- Professional licensed guide
- Wine tasting
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Groups from 5 to 25 persons
- Tour open to adults only from 18 years old
- Every Saturday from 4. May to 19. October
Return: 6.30pm (arrival time in Bordeaux)
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Depart for the Medoc wine region where some of the most famous wineries of Bordeaux are located. Tra...
Ride in style the roads of Saint-Emilion! Provided with an orignal vehicle and a tablet, you'll disc...
Take a tour of two mythical wine regions of Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion. Drive through the countrys...
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre". History,...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
In a single day you will discover the two prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and Cognac. You'll meet ...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...