Bordeaux cheese and wine tasting
- Savor 9 AOC cheeses and 3 regional wines of Bordeaux
- Learn about the magic of pairing food and wine
- Experience a wide range of flavors and aromas
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in one of Bordeaux's most unique locations and discover the underground vaulted '100 cheese cellar'! In a fun and informative atmosphere, come and savor 9 AOC cheeses from all over France that will be complemented by three regional wines of Bordeaux. Here, you'll learn about the magic of pairing food and wine and experience a wide range of flavors and aromas.
- Commented tasting in a selected wine bar
- Wine tasting fees
- Small platter of cheese and/or Charcuterie
- English speaking wine guide
- Small group tour of 8 persons maximum
- Personal expenses
Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires minimum 4 passengers (adults) to operate
- Morning Tour:
Monday to Saturday – 11.30am to 13.00pm
- Afternoon Tour:
Monday to Friday – 5.00pm to 6.30pm
- All year round except May 1st, December 25th, 31st and January 1st.
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Your tour will take you to 3 carefully selected wineries located in different appellations and we ha...
You will enjoy a visit on your own with guide booklet of the Pey-Berland Tower in Bordeaux. Situated...