Classified Growths tour in Margaux
- Visit and tasting in carefully selected classified growth wineries
- Services of a professional English speaking driver / wine guide
- Travel in small group of 8 persons maximum
Challenge your palate with this half day tasting tour in the Margaux & Haut Medoc appellations, world famous for its lead 1er Grand Cru Classé: Chateau Margaux.
During this half day tour you will discover two renowned Classified Growth Châteaux (Cru Classé & Cru Bourgeois) that create wines in which the Cabernet Sauvignon is the predominant grape. You will then have the opportunity to taste these fabulous wines that are known for their perfumed fragrances - all visits in the wineries and the wine tasting fees are included.
- Transportation to/from Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Professional English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses and insurance
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Meeting point: Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Adults only tour.
- No refund 24h prior to departure time
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tuesday and Friday
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...