Full-day wine tour in the Medoc region
- Travel along the Chateau Route through famous appellations
- Discover the wines and blends of the left bank
- Visits and wine tastings to 3 carefully selected wineries
Depart for the Medoc wine region where some of the most famous wineries of Bordeaux are located. Travel along the Chateau Route through famous appellations such as Margaux, Saint Julien, Pauillac or Saint Estephe. This full day tour has been designed as an introduction to the wines and blends of the left bank in which Cabernet Sauvignon is king. Your day consists of visits and wine tastings to 3 carefully selected Classified Chateaus (wineries) that produce delicious wines.
- Visit and wine tasting session in 3 Classified Growth chateaus and/or Cru Bourgeois estates
- Follow the Castle road
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable & fully equipped minivans
- Small group of 8 passengers maximum
- Wine tasting fees
- Free Wifi access on board
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Meals & drinks
- Entrance fees to monuments or attractions
- Eventual Gratuities
- Children (4-12): reduced
Bordeaux Tourist Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- Maximum 8 persons per tour
- Tour requires minimum 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Chateau visits are not private
- Not suitable for infants under age of 4
- From 15th March to 31st october
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Departure at 9.30am
Depart for a day in the Saint-Emilion wine region. This wine tour is a perfect introduction to both ...
Enjoy a half-day excursion from Bordeaux to the Medoc wine region discovering beautiful chateaux and...
Explore the Cognac country learning all steps of its production, visiting a famous trading house, an...
Join a full day excursion to Margaux for a wine tasting experience in the Médoc wine making region. ...
Enjoy the best of France while in Bordeaux on this 1.5-hour cheese and wine tasting session. Meet in...
Enjoy a morning discovering the Graves region. Pass by mythical appellations where most of famous wi...
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre". History,...
Take a tour of two mythical wine regions of Bordeaux: Médoc & St-Emilion. Drive through the countrys...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Discover the magnificent Bay of Arcachon, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes!...