Full-day wine tour with lunch in 3 Medoc Top Growth from Bordeaux
- Enjoy a French-style lunch at the Château
- Learn everything about 1855 Classification and Medoc wines
- Experience the taste of Grands Crus Classés
- Understand how to marry food and wine
- Compare the wines of 3 different appellations in Medoc
- Get all information from an official guide with professional card, French and English
1855 is the magic number for Bordeaux lovers. This tour is dedicated to the 1855 Great Growths chateaux in Medoc, 3 of them will be visited each week. You will learn all about history of the Grands Crus Classés, the terroir, the grape varieties to the art of tasting.
Your program for the day:
- 09.15am - departure from the BordeauxTourist Office
- 11.00am - visit a first property around the notions of terroir, grape varieties and winemaking, followed by a tasting of two wines
- 01.00pm - visit of second property learning how to marry food and wine and French style lunch
- 03.30pm - visit of a property and tasting and focus on 1855 classification
- 06.30pm - return to Bordeaux (arrival time)
*Château Lascombes, château Marquis de Terme, château Prieuré-Lichine, château Desmirail (Margaux), château Léoville Barton, château Léoville Poyferré, château Branaire-Ducru (Saint-Julien), château La Tour Carnet , château de Camensac & château Cantemerle (Haut-Médoc), Lafon-Rochet (Saint-Estèphe), château Haut-Bages Libéral & château Lynch-Moussas (Pauillac). are the Châteaux likely to be visited (3 each Wednesday).
- Transportation by coach to/from Bordeaux
- Official guide with professional card
- Wine tastings
- Lunch and wines
- Personal expenses
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before the departure time at the Bordeaux Tourist Office.
- You must be more than 18 years old to join this tour
- On Wednesdays from 15. May to 16. October
Departure: 09.15am, return around 6.30pm
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...