Gourmet city tour of Bordeaux
- Walking tour of Bordeaux city center
- Taste local products in a bakery, chocolate factory and cheese shop
- Lunch at Bordovino's Appartment, a charming 18th century place
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre". History, traditions, architecture, wine and food, here is what you're going to do:
- 9.00am - Meet your guide in central Bordeaux and start walking around the 18th century city of Bordeaux, Unesco Classified in 2007
- 10.15am - Take a seat and enjoy a coffee/tea in a charming bakery, learn about the history of the place and taste the specialities
- 11.00am - Stop at a famous chocolate maker in Bordeaux and taste different flavored chocolate such as ginger, green tea, or orange
- 11.45am - Taste and learn about production process of French cheeses such as Comté, Roquefort, Brie
- 12.30pm - Lunch at Bordovino's Appartment with Bordeaux wines and the mythical cakes of Bordeaux called "cannelés"
- Historical tour of Bordeaux
- Visits and tastings at 3 local producers
- Casual & chic lunch with Bordeaux wines
- Friendly and professional guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bordovino A la Française, 3 rue d'Enghien - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher to your guide upon arrival 10 minutes before departure time of the tour. Bordovino A La Francaise is located in Central Bordeaux, close to Place des Quinconces.
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum of 2 participants or the tour may be canceled / rescheduled
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
Departure time: 9.00am
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...
During this private walking tourin Bordeaux, UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux, you will discov...