Gourmet city tour of Bordeaux
- Walking tour of Bordeaux city center
- Taste local products in a bakery, chocolate factory and cheese shop
- Lunch at Bordovino's Appartment, a charming 18th century place
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre". History, traditions, architecture, wine and food, here is what you're going to do:
- 9.00am - Meet your guide in central Bordeaux and start walking around the 18th century city of Bordeaux, Unesco Classified in 2007
- 10.15am - Take a seat and enjoy a coffee/tea in a charming bakery, learn about the history of the place and taste the specialities
- 11.00am - Stop at a famous chocolate maker in Bordeaux and taste different flavored chocolate such as ginger, green tea, or orange
- 11.45am - Taste and learn about production process of French cheeses such as Comté, Roquefort, Brie
- 12.30pm - Lunch at Bordovino's Appartment with Bordeaux wines and the mythical cakes of Bordeaux called "cannelés"
- Historical tour of Bordeaux
- Visits and tastings at 3 local producers
- Casual & chic lunch with Bordeaux wines
- Friendly and professional guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bordovino A la Française, 3 rue d'Enghien - 33000 Bordeaux
Present your voucher to your guide upon arrival 10 minutes before departure time of the tour. Bordovino A La Francaise is located in Central Bordeaux, close to Place des Quinconces.
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum of 2 participants or the tour may be canceled / rescheduled
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
Departure time: 9.00am
This wine-tasting tour will take you through three different wine-regions and three amazing estates,...
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Become a wine specialist in 2 hours followed by an afternoon tour of the prestigious St-Emilion vine...
Leave Bordeaux for a day and experience the prehistoric caverns in the Dordogne Region from Lascaux,...
Your tour will take you to 3 carefully selected wineries located in different appellations and we ha...
You will enjoy a visit on your own with guide booklet of the Pey-Berland Tower in Bordeaux. Situated...