Guided tour of the Great Cabernet wines of the Medoc
- Experience the unique taste of classified growth
- Learm more about winemaking process
- Visit Cru Bourgeois estates
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in Classified growth or Cru Bourgeois estates that have been carefully selected for their exceptional setting and quality of wine. During these visits you will learn all there is to know about the history of the estates, the wine making process as well as the techniques used during the wine making. The visits are followed by a wine tasting session. The wineries are usually located in Margaux, Saint Julien, Pauillac or the Haut Medoc appellations.
- Transportation to/from Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Professional English speaking guide
- Visits of Chateaux
- Wine tasting fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance to monuments, museums, attractions
- Personal expenses and insurance
12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Meeting point: Bordeaux Tourist Office
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is operated in English
- Adults only tour
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Everyday except on Mondays and Wednesdays
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
Ideally designed for a first visit, you will discover the emblematic monuments of the city of Bordea...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bordeaux's city center, you will solve riddles via a...
During the visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Chât...
During this visit, you will discover 2 wine estates of the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru appellation:- Châ...
Go beyond the discovery of the vineyard and come and enjoy this unique introduction to oenology.Duri...