Pauillac Medoc cabriolet tour from Bordeaux
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Dive into the world of winemaking - see the transformation from grape to glass
Discover the prestigious Médoc Châteaux! You will drive along small roads by the Gironde river to reach the legendary "Route des châteaux" through the prestigious Margaux, Pauillac, and Saint-Julien appellations. An 1855 Grand Cru Classé estate and a charming family property will welcome for a wine-tasting visit. You will learn all the secrets of wine-making and of course taste their wine! Your convertible buggy is equipped with a multimedia tablet-guide that offers quality commentaries, great history or anecdotes all along the way. Relax, your tablet is also a with GPS that will take you to your destination.
Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. You fancy having lunch at an open-air café by the river, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant? It’s up to you to decide! You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please.
Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the “flotilla” mode your vehicles can be connected together and their position is indicated on the tablet.
Example of a program:
9 am: Departure from the agency in the Chartrons district of Bordeaux
10 am: Admire your first vines. Follow the banks of the Gironde Estuary.
11 am: Wine-tasting visit in a 1855 Grand Cru Classé Château, Château Dauzac, Desmirail, Prieuré-Lichine… according to availability
12 am: Free lunch (not included) between Margaux and Pauillac.
1 pm: Legendary Castle Road through Margaux and Saint-Julien appellations.
3 pm: Wine-tasting visit in a charming family property, Lamothe-Bergeron, Siran… according to availability
4 pm: Arrival in Pauillac, drive around its world famous Châteaux.
5 pm: Castle road through Pauillac and back towards Margaux.
7 pm: arrival in Bordeaux.
- Full day car rental, Multi-risk insurance, Fuel
- 2 visit/tasting stops
- Tablet-based English or French multimedia guide
- 30 places of interest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Children, youth and students
38 Quai de Bacalan, 33300 Bordeaux, France
Meet us 15 minutes before departure at 38, quai de Bacalan, next to the "Les Hangars" tramway station, line B.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required. Vehicles can't be booked for 1 person only
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a standard French Driver's License, a European Union Driver's License or an equivalent international license for more than a year. Please note that the gearbox is manual
- A bank card pre-authorisation of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on-site as a deposit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lb)
- Tall people of more than 6'1/4 (1,90m) may experience driving difficulties
- Every day
Departure at 09.30am
Enjoy the proximity of Pessac-Léognan vineyards to experience a guided tour of Les Crus classés de G...
Head towards the famous Medoc wine region and experience three visits and wine tasting sessions in C...
This full-day guided tour through Saint Emilion wine region will take you to classified growth Châte...
With this guided bike tour in Bordeaux you will enjoy another way to discover the city. You will hop...
Saint Emilion is the first jurisdiction in the world to be given a ‘cultural landscape’ title as a w...
Bordeaux has one of France finest gastronomy with some dishes and delicacies unique to Bordeaux and ...